Monday, April 14, 2014

Rainbow Sherbert Mimosas





I am a big fan of the tradional mimosa. The combination of orange juice and champagne is without a doubt delicious, but recently, I must say, switching up the flavors and getting creative with your mimosa are a lot more exciting! 

This week's creative concept is taking a mimosa and adding a litte more fun to it! I started out with purchasing one of my favorite brands of bubbly. It's not champagne: it's actually sparkling moscato. Moscato is sparkling white wine which is a little sweeter than champagne and the bubbles are not quite as intense. After that, I purchased something I haven't had in about 15 years. Some good old rainbow sherbert. I must say, I had many childhood memories floating through my mind as I opened this round container of rainbow sherbert.




Here's what you'll need:

  • Rainbow Sherbert (You can use orange, or raspberry if you'd prefer but rainbow is quite delicious.)
  • Sparkling Wine/Champagne
  • A wine glass
  • Ice cream scoop


From here, the directions are quite easy. (The video at the bottom shows you exaclty what I did!) All you need to do is take your ice cream scooper and take a good scoop of rainbow sherbert and put it into your wine glass. After that, simply poor your sparking wine over your scoop of sherbert. (as shown above) It not only comes out looking beautiful, but it tastes SO good. This is one of my new favorite drinks. It's great on a warm day to keep you cool and the taste is out of this world! Enjoy!





Watch the video below to see exacly how to do it!




 For more ideas go to www.facebook/creeoconcepts.com


Follow Us Banner









No comments:

Post a Comment