Monday, April 14, 2014

Infuse your own H2O

 


It's extremely important to drink enough water each day, but it's often a struggle to drink that much without getting bored.  Our bodies are made up of 70% water so staying hydrated is crucial. Water helps flush toxins from your body, and it also carries nutrients to different parts of the body. If you're struggling with drinking enough, here's a tip. Try infusing your own water to create your own personal flavor. It's so much better than other artificially sweetened drinks. You can mix and add different fruits for whatever flavor appeals to your taste buds. You won't have any artificial flavoring and it tastes delicious.

My personal favorite is shown here:

Strawberry-Citrus-Cucumber



This water is so refreshing! I also added some blueberries to my ice cube tray for some instant blueberry ice cubes! It came out tasting and looking great. Staying hydrated is so much easier when your water tastes this good. Trust me!

What you'll need:
  • Water
  • Lemon/Lime (either or both works)
  • Strawberries
  • 1 Cucumber

The size of the container will determine how much fruit to cut and prepare. When I'm at work I bring a reusable and refillable cup and put my fruit in there. As I finish the cup I leave my fruit in and just refill the water. It really makes you drink a lot more water, you won't even realize it! At home, as shown, I make a bigger container and leave it in my refrigerator so I can enjoy it anytime!

Happy hydrating!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment